According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare jobs are projected to grow by 18%, with 2.4 million new healthcare jobs added by 2026. With Millennial’s and Generation Z soon making up a majority of the workforce and older generations beginning to retire, healthcare recruiters need a new way to recruit talent. Enter Social Media Health Recruiting.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Hire Velocity.
- Case Study: Private Equity-Backed B2B Services Firm
- FREE eBOOK – Secrets to Tech Recruiting in the Age of Digital Disruption
- 12 Ways to Get Better Results From Your Diversity Recruiting Efforts
- 10 College Recruiting Strategies Beyond the Job Fair
- 7 Ways Manufacturing Recruiters Can Attract Millennials to Fill Critical Talent Needs