If you are in an industry that serves customers or clients, then the health of your company depends on the quality of your customer service representatives. If that sounds like an overstatement, think back to the last poor customer service experience you had. Whether it was a couple of years ago or last week, chances are good that you can still remember the experience in vivid detail, including what you were trying to do, what went wrong, and how the person helping you failed to meet your expectations. In fact, many of us (67%) are so impacted by poor customer service that we will switch brands after a bad experience. And we will tell our friends about it.
Unhappy customers lead to lost revenue, and the really bad news is that it takes 6 times more money to attract a new customer than it does to keep a current customer. So what can you do to keep your customers happy? The heart of the solution lies with your customer service representatives. Customer service recruitment can be challenging, but here are some tips in our free e-Book, “Guide to Customer Service Recruiting”, that can help.
Scroll down to download this free eBook from Hire Velocity!
Table of Contents:
- INDUSTRY OVERVIEW: CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE U.S.
- Who Employs the Most Customer Service Representatives?
- What About Turnover?
- What Types of Customer Service Roles are in Highest Demand?
- WHY SKILLED CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES MATTER
- What Constitutes Good Customer Service?
- What Makes a Great Customer Service Representative?
- 9 KEYS TO ATTRACTING AND HIRING HIGH PERFORMING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES