Experienced Recruiting Professionals On Your Terms
When you experience spikes in your recruiting demands, Hire Velocity’s On-Demand RPO solution can supplement your existing recruitment team to extend your hiring reach.
Our experienced, knowledge-driven industry professionals provide the expertise and leadership you need to manage organizational change with flexible, scalable talent acquisition solutions. We help you respond to fluctuations in your market and launch growth initiatives with fast ramp-up and ramp-down, giving you access to our proven market analytics, sourcing strategies, and recruitment processes.
Why Choose On-Demand RPO?
On-Demand RPO gives you access to our extensive talent network of 500+ professionals, deep industry knowledge, and extensive experience. You receive:
- Co-management options with experienced recruiting professionals including talent sourcing specialists, recruiters, recruiting managers, HR business managers, process consultants, and transformation experts
- Flexible Talent Acquisition services
- Agile process structure
- Option to turn on or off monthly with no extra fees
- Seamless integration into your existing recruiting and HR teams
- Insight regarding current best practices, market analysis, and sourcing strategies
- Highly scalable solutions
- Knowledge-driven recruiting based on the specific needs of your industry
We follow your existing workflow and operate within your current ATS to ensure high quality hires, prompt time-to-submit, and exceptional service. You retain control over all hiring decisions, strategy decisions, recruitment policies, employment branding, requirement settings, and day-to-day interactions with the recruiting team.
Our goal is to supplement and co-manage your recruiting process as you grow your business with skilled, qualified talent.
Gen Z has entered the workforce. So, what do you need to know about the newest generation to enter the workforce? Here are the latest trends for 2018. (Click the image to download your own...read more
Are you still recruiting like it’s 2011 and candidates are desperate for work—any work? Tap the brakes! The job market has recovered, skilled candidates are in high demand, and 2011 recruiting tactics aren’t going to work in 2018. Today you’re recruiting in a tight...read more
The future of healthcare will involve technological advances that will increase the accessibility of medical professionals. (Click the image to download your own...read more