How to Negotiate Higher Compensation At Work
Negotiating salary is a tricky business. In fact, many people rank it right up there with going to the dentist or filing their taxes. Talking about money can be awkward and emotional. What should you say? What is the best approach? Will you be perceived as arrogant or pushy?
Scroll down to download this free eBook for expert advice from Hire Velocity!
Table of Contents:
- HOW TO ASK FOR MORE MONEY AT YOUR NEXT JOB
- TEN QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SIGN
- KNOW YOUR WORTH
- TEN WAYS TO GET A RAISE
- FIVE TOPICS TO AVOID DURING MONEY TALKS
- A LOOK INSIDE YOUR MANAGER’S MIND
- IT’S ALL ABOUT PREPARATION